Ever been to a personal or business development seminar? Read a book, logged into a webinar? Notice how they always have a magic formula to solve all your problems? You probably left excited and pumped. This time it is really going to be different! Then BLAM! Monday morning hits. You’re right back to your old routines by Friday. Life is what happens when we’re trying to follow someone else’s formula.
I know the yo-yo cycle of personal and business development seminars. I was on it myself. As a coach/consultant, speaker and writer I was on the How To Build Your Business Into 6 Figures circuit. I kept hearing that I had to come up with my magic formula to solve people’s problems. Something with 3-7 steps. Something with a snappy title.
I wasted months trying to figure out my formula. One day in complete frustration I yelled out, “How can I possibly distill a lifetime of learning how people create change into a 3 step formula?”
That’s not how I helped my students in my 20 years of teaching special education! Every few years there was some new “silver bullet” formula for teaching all kids to read. Just like the seminar world formulas, they work for 10%-30% of people. When I was a teacher I’d smile and nod, learn the new program then close my classroom door and instead of teaching the program, I’d pull from my bag of tricks and teach the child.
That’s how I work with my clients. I work with the person not a program. I believe we are all unique constellations of strengths and weaknesses. I work with my clients to tailor tools and strategies specific to them.
Having catalyzed change in the very dynamic environment of special ed. I get the challenge of creating change in real life. I work with my clients to create ways interrupt and replace ineffective habits. The old become welcome reminders for the new.
- I’m not the consultant or coach for you if you’re looking for some nifty 3 step cleverly titled formula.
- If you want dynamic, adaptable tools and strategies that work in the craziness of real life let’s talk.
- I work with the person, not a program.
- Discover your unique constellation of strengths and weaknesses.
- We will develop customized tools and strategies that work in your life and for your business.
- Eliminate the struggle of breaking “bad” habits, instead they are welcome reminders for new effective behaviors
Which would you rather have? Which is more likely to result in real and lasting change? An off the rack formula? A mass produced program? Or tailor made tools & strategies?
Book your Consultation now.